New to self storage? Well we want to help! While you’re searching for the perfect facility, you will want to determine each facilities different features. One feature is an access code. An access code allows tenants to enter or exit a facility and helps storage facility managers to monitor who is on the property. This gives tenants peace of mind and provides a safe place for their stored items.
Hiring the right moving company can make your life a lot easier, but finding the right one from all the moving companies out there can be quite a challenge. It’s not just as simple as looking up “moving companies” in the phone book. Choosing a moving service is one of the most important decisions in the moving process, and should be done with extreme care.
First off, there are dozens of different kinds of moving companies: local movers, house movers, furniture movers, piano movers, and long distance movers are just a few of the many moving services available. Exactly what your move requires should dictate which sort of moving company you hire.
Then there’s pricing. Not all moving companies are created equal and neither are their price lists. Moving companies can, and often will, provide very different estimates for the same services rendered. Getting the best quotes from moving companies just by dialing your way through the yellow pages could take hours. And even then you wouldn’t be completely in the clear. Some unscrupulous moving companies will provide consumers with low estimates, only to tack on extra charges once you’ve signed with them.
So when you’re looking up moving companies, be sure to read the fine print, and take all the time you can to find the perfect mover. In the end, it will save you much time and many headaches.
Even when it’s raining, dogs still have to go. Below are some tips to help keep the dirt outside and your homes clean.
- Have pet safe wipes and towel by the door to clean off their muddy paws and dry them off
- Use a dryer sheet to get rid of the “wet dog smell”
- Have a toy or treat ready to relieve their pent up energy
Catching this beautiful sunset before the rain comes back! Need some motivation to get things done during a rainy day? Here are some of our most favorite quotes!
Happy Holidays from all of us at Mini Storage! Have you visited our office lately? We’re all set for this weekend!
We will also be observing our holiday hours, so please plan ahead: Sunday, Dec. 24th – Close at 1pm and Saturday, Dec. 25th – Closed.
Winters in Redondo beach, CA is so not like winters in other states in the country. The historic data for weather in Redondo beach, just proves the obvious.
Throughout the month of December daytime temperatures will generally reach highs of around 66°F. At night the average minimum temperature drops down to around 48°F. In recent times the highest recorded temperature in December has been 84°F, with the lowest recorded temperature 37°F. On average the month of December is affected by foggy conditions on 2 days.
Moving isn’t a challenge, it’s an adventure! When your kids move to somewhere new, there are some main topics of fear to confront for them: new home, new friends, and a new school. Here are some tips for you to help guide your children through this period of change.
- Make it a priority to get your child settled into their room so they can feel more comfortable with their surroundings and begin to adapt.
- Routine is a very important part of children’s lives. Maintain the old rituals of homemade pancakes on Saturday morning, or whatever you do together, right away.
- Get your child involved with sports teams, clubs and school activities as soon as you can.
- Encourage your child to make new friends and invite them over. The neighborhood is a very good place to start, so don’t let them be couch potatoes! You might even consider throwing a housewarming party to meet other families in the neighborhood.
- Let the kids stay in touch with old friends through an occasional phone call or email. You may want to get them their own stationery set and stamps so they can write letters!